If you’re a skilled and experienced professional seeking a job with a leading performance media and marketing-solutions company, look no further than the Yellow Pages Group. Since 2006, YPG has earned the annual distinction as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, sponsored by MacLean’s magazine. In addition, YPG ranks among the Top 10 companies to work for by the Financial Post. And since 2005, YPG has been named annually as one of Montreal’s 15 best employers published by The Gazette and Le Devoir, among others. We are proud to be recognized as an industry leader. We believe in continuous improvement and in a corporate culture based on excellence, performance and a strong set of corporate values. We offer a stimulating environment and are always seeking the best employees! Learn more about the many job opportunities YPG has to offer you today.
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec
Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
Provide, with minimum supervision, confidential administrative support to the Vice-President and the team, in order to ensure smooth departmental operations. Work closely with the Vice-President in order to ensure maximum management of your time.
What will you do?
- Provide, with minimum supervision, confidential administrative support to the Vice-President and the team, in order to ensure smooth departmental operations.
- Work closely with the Vice-President in order to ensure maximum management of your time.
- Preparing documents and materials for meetings and presentations;
- Screening/handling correspondence;
- Requests and phone calls;
- Drafting letters and information pieces in both official languages;
- Translations if needed.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for the Vice-President and offsite department meetings (itineraries, airfare, hotel accommodation, car rental, etc).
- Update management files;
- Prepare expense reports;
- Verify department expenses;
- Provide follow-ups;
- Ensure invoices are processed;
- Help Accounting prepare certain budget-related documents.
- Collaborate with HR with regards to employee records, i.e.: evaluations, hiring, terminations and time reports.
What we're looking for?
- Diploma in secretarial or office automation;
- 2 to 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant;
- Expert French and English skills, both spoken and written;
- Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Lotus Notes;
- Solid Internet skills.
Why you will want to work with us?
- 3 weeks paid vacation starting the first year;
- Flexible benefits program (Medical & Dental insurance) starting on the first day;
- Pension plan;
- Free parking (also easily accessible by public transport);
- Be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and happy to be at work;
- Work in a beautiful building with an open space concept that encourages open communication;
- Be involved and implicated in the company's success;
- Be encouraged to develop, to learn and to move up in the organization;
- Many facilities near the office: gas station, pharmacy, grocery stores, SAQ, daycare, and many more;
- Cafeteria that serves breakfast, snacks, coffee and lunch;
- Group classes over lunch break such as spinning, Zumba, kickboxing and yoga;
- Casual environment where you could wear your jeans!
No wonder we've been recognized a Top Employer in Canada for the last 7 years!
Job ID: 006828