By being hired into one of our Finance jobs at Yellow Pages Group, you’ll be a key member of the Yellow Pages Group team. Professionals in Finance careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Finance job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Finance at Yellow Pages Group may be waiting for you!
Senior Manager Account Receivable and Outsourcing
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec
Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Our corporate performance team is currently seeking for a Senior Manager Account Receivable and Outsourcing Support.
The Senior Manager will be asked to manage the execution of the Accounts Receivable team (6-10 members) and the frontline credit application team (6-10 members). He or she will be responsible for attaining the service level goals of the team. He or she will be responsible for maintaining, supervising and recommending credit policies and procedures.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and Outsourcing team and ensure timely treatment of all situations. Oversee the accounts receivable management strategy and ensure that necessary steps are taken to minimize losses and maximize customer retention.
- Prepare and maintain monthly metrics on performance of A/R and other when needed. Collaborate and liaise with internal and external departments to improve process, events and procedures.
- Train and coach staff towards establishing the required knowledge and skills to reach departmental goals.
- Assist and participate in continuous process improvement in the respective group but also for the department as a whole.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce or Accounting.
- Detain an Accounting title; CMA, CGA, CA or CPA.
- Advanced database software skills such as: Excel, Access and Powerpoint (Business object is an asset).
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in credit and collection management (and with outsourcing management functions as well).
- Experience in managing a unionized team would be an asset.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good decision making skills.
Why you will want to work with us:
Join us today!
- Paid vacation starting the first year.
- Flexible benefits program (Medical & Dental insurance) starting on the first day.
- Pension plan.
- Be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and happy to be at work.
- Casual environment where you could wear your jeans!
- Be involved and implicated in the company’s success.
- Be encouraged to develop, to learn and to move up in the organization.
Job ID: 007290