If you’re a skilled and experienced professional seeking a job with a leading performance media and marketing-solutions company, look no further than the Yellow Pages Group. Since 2006, YPG has earned the annual distinction as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, sponsored by MacLean’s magazine. In addition, YPG ranks among the Top 10 companies to work for by the Financial Post. And since 2005, YPG has been named annually as one of Montreal’s 15 best employers published by The Gazette and Le Devoir, among others. We are proud to be recognized as an industry leader. We believe in continuous improvement and in a corporate culture based on excellence, performance and a strong set of corporate values. We offer a stimulating environment and are always seeking the best employees! Learn more about the many job opportunities YPG has to offer you today.
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec
Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for implementing a new CRM system for a population of over 2100 internal clients. You will join a dynamic team and execute many projects deployed on the portal. The successful candidate will act as Developer, Salesforce CRM Solutions.
What will you do?
- Develop Salesforce CRM solutions;
- Design and deploy Salesforce CRM solutions;
- Validate information system interfaces;
- Undertake advanced development of the Salesforce.com solution;
- Lead technical workshops;
- Manage project-related activities;
- Produce documentation.
What are we looking for?
- You hold a bachelor degree in information technology or an equivalent degree;
- You have five (5) years of experience in IT, including three (3) years as an analyst/programmer
- You are certified as a developer (certified developer, certified advanced developer)
- You are thoroughly familiar with architectural design and interfacing for information systems
- You are bilingual
- You are autonomous and a leader, with strong analytical and synthesizing skills;
- You are a very effective communicator;
- You show creativity and initiative;
- You are highly organized;
- You are meticulous and adhere to deadlines;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility;
- You have initiative;
- You are a good team player;
- You are good at summarizing and skilled at communicating in non-technical language.
Why will you want to work with us?
- 3 weeks of vacation from the first year;
- Flexible benefits program (medical and dental) from the first day;
- Pension plan;
- Free parking (and easily accessible by public transport);
- Be part of winning team with members that are passionate and happy to be at work;
- Work in a beautiful building with an open space concept that encourages open communication;
- Casual environment where you could wear your jeans!
- Be involved and implicated in the company's success;
- Be encouraged to develop, to learn and to move up in the organization;
- Many facilities near the office: gas station, pharmacy, grocery stores, SAQ, daycare, and many more;
- Cafeteria that serves breakfast, snacks, coffee and lunch;
- Group classes over lunch break such as spinning, zumba and yoga.
No wonder we've been recognized a Top Employer in Canada for the last 7 years!
Job ID: 007106