When you join Yellow Pages Group, you join a Canadian leader that prides itself on the quality of its products and the high caliber of its employees. You also join a team of over 2,000 dynamic women and men who find the challenges, training and resources required for a truly rewarding career. YPG is the country’s leading local commercial search provider and largest directory publisher. YPG has been an industry leader since it published its first directory in 1908. By joining our Marketing & Communications team, you’ll play a key role in our continued success. We offer a work environment that values customer commitment, open communication, teamwork, tangible results and efficiency. We also offer an exceptional benefit plan, pension, vacation as well as educational assistance. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, apply with a job in Marketing today!
Search Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Montreal, QC
Job ID: 011004
Search Marketing Specialist-011004
Did you just graduate in Marketing? Are you passionnate about Digital Marketing?
Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
The Search Marketing Specialist will join a growing team that is defining the SEM space for Small and Medium Sized Businesses (SMB) in Canada. The main role is to create and manage pay-per-click campaigns using a platform that supports placement on Google, Yahoo, MSN and other Search engines. The Search Marketing specialist will be expected to manage multiple campaigns for SMB’s in several different sectors of activity.
Other responsibilities include search marketing business and client level reporting as well as some SEO activities
What will you do?
- Develop, manage, and maintain pay per click campaigns to client budget, term and goals - including keyword research, and ad strategy, maintaining bid prices, click through rates, and quality scores.
- Research, build and manage key word lists by vertical to facilitate the creation and management of multiple campaigns.
- Provide regular and on demand in depth advertiser reporting. Help sales and occasionally advertisers interpret their reports. Create and deliver consolidated business reports on a regular basis (e.g.: portfolio performance).
- Perform SEO activities, including but not limited to creating inbound links, keyword friendly copywriting; and analysis of a site’s implementation of Search best practices.
What we're looking for?
- University degree with a major in Communications, Marketing or Business.
- 0-1 year of experience in direct search marketing experience.
- Google Advertiser Professional Certified or capable of quickly obtaining certification.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced team environment.
- Understanding of small business marketing needs.
- Able to explain technical concepts to sales/advertisers.
Why you will want to work with us?
- 3 weeks paid vacation starting the first year
- Flexible benefits program (Medical & Dental insurance) starting on the first day
- Pension plan
- Be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and happy to be at work
- Work in a beautiful building with an open space concept that encouragesopen communication
- Casual environment where you could wear your jeans!
- Be involved and implicated in the company's success
- Be encouraged to develop, to learn and to move up in the organization
- Many facilities near the office: gas station, pharmacy, grocery stores, SAQ, daycare, and many more
- Cafeteria that serves breakfast, snacks, coffee and lunch
- Group classes over lunch break such as spinning, zumba and yoga
Join our team now!