If you’re a skilled and experienced professional seeking a job with a leading performance media and marketing-solutions company, look no further than the Yellow Pages Group. Since 2006, YPG has earned the annual distinction as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, sponsored by MacLean’s magazine. In addition, YPG ranks among the Top 10 companies to work for by the Financial Post. And since 2005, YPG has been named annually as one of Montreal’s 15 best employers published by The Gazette and Le Devoir, among others. We are proud to be recognized as an industry leader. We believe in continuous improvement and in a corporate culture based on excellence, performance and a strong set of corporate values. We offer a stimulating environment and are always seeking the best employees! Learn more about the many job opportunities YPG has to offer you today.
Senior Sales Manager
Job Location: Quebec City, Quebec
Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is the leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team to meet and exceed all assigned targets. Focus must be placed on high levels of customer service, the protection of existing revenue, customer acquisition, and proactively anticipating market trends and impacts. This is achieved through ongoing and frequent coaching and development of all team members.
What will you do?
- Execute Channel vision, strategies and initiatives to support the achievement of all assigned team targets through profitable and sustainable revenue growth.
- Clearly communicate and monitor workflow expectations to team members to facilitate the timely and accurate reporting of all assigned revenues. This is accomplished through the optimization of all resources.
- Conduct regular coaching of team members to support achievement of all revenue targets and ensure YPG Way of Selling and Value Equation are effectively communicated to customers. Through these sessions opportunities for improvement will be identified and actioned through individualized development plans.
- Continuously work to enhance the customer experience by identifying opportunities for improvements in service and satisfaction levels and dealing with customer escalations in a timely and professional manner.
- Lead by example and create an environment within the team that rewards and recognizes the demonstration of core YPG values in day-to-day operation of the business.
What we're looking for?
- Degree in Marketing, Commerce or Business Administration.
- Experience in a Senior Sales Management position with a history of high performing Sales Team is required.
- A background in advertising and media is preferred.
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate a highly performing sales team.
- Build productive business relationships across departments and leadership levels.
- Ability to support the strategic direction and execute the supporting plan.
- Demonstrate solid judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to influence others to ensure support for revenue and customer initiatives.
- Strong organizational and priority management skills.
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills.
Why you will want to work with us?
- 4 weeks paid vacation starting the first year.
- Flexible benefits program (Medical & Dental insurance) starting on the first day.
- Pension plan.
- Be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and happy to be at work.
- Be involved and implicated in the company's success.
- Be encouraged to develop, to learn and to move up in the organization.
No wonder we've been recognized a Top Employer in Canada for the last 7 years!
Job ID: 006812